Darien Swim and Recreation Club is celebrating our 50th Anniversary!
Hello, Everyone on the DSRC Board hopes you and your family safe. As you are all aware, the State of Illinois has extended the stay at home order until the end of May. We are hoping that the State begins to open up beginning of June. But there is still uncertainty on when facilities, like a community pool, will be able to open.
We are hopeful that the pool will open sometime early summer. We understand that each member needs to make a decision on sending in their membership dues based on their situation and level of comfort.
So, we would like to communicate the following:
- We are extending the early bird rates until May 29th
- If you are a bonded member and the pool does not open, you bonded status will not be negated
- If the pool does not open this summer and you have paid your membership, there will be the following options:
- You can request a full refund
- You can roll over the membership to next year
- You can choose to donate the payment (or a portion of the payment) to the pool
If you are able to contribute to the pool monetarily, it would be greatly appreciated. The Board still has to pay property taxes and the utilities. We are currently not earning any income from rentals or membership.
The DSRC board is still meeting regularly and will keep you updated as we get closer to June 1st.
Thank you and take care,
JOIN the POOL for the 2020 Season – Membership application below
Interested in renting the clubhouse?
Click on the ‘Rental’ tab at right for further information or Email: email@example.com