Pools and Grounds
As the pool season opens. please take a moment to review the DSRC Rule Book
The DSRC has 3 pools: zero depth baby pool; children’s pool and a full size pool with lap lanes and water volleyball area.
Sun deck and patio area with plenty of seating and access to free WI-FI.
Members are allowed to bring in food & beverage. Remember –NO glass containers! Everyone’s safety is priority.
Additional COVID19 policies for 2020
Pool Guidelines under phase 3:
– Pools are opened for lap swimming and swimming in place is acceptable with encouraged 6′ spacing (no diving boards, volleyball/ball games in phase 3)
– Clubhouse remains closed
-Restrooms are available on an as needed basis. Patrons are encouraged to shower at home, and arrive and leave facility in swimwear
-Members are able to still bring food/drink but concessions will be closed
-All staff shall wear masks at all times while not life guarding
-Staff shall not congregate in guard rooms
– All pens must be sanitized after use
– All staff temperatures must be taken with the infrared touchless thermometer provided to the pool
– Staff with temperatures will not be allowed to enter the facility, and must provide a doctor’s note to return to work
-If an employee does contract COVID, he/she must stay home for a minimum of 10 days after symptom onset, and follow CDC quarantine guidelines
-Social distancing of 6′ must be practiced whenever possible
– Cleaning protocols must be followed which includes: locker rooms and tables
**The primary responsibility of the lifeguard is to maintain pool safety**
-Patrons should frequently wash hands or use hand sanitizer. Patrons should keep seating area clean
-Patrons should follow social distancing where applicable
-Patrons will not be allowed to reserve tables
–Patron group sizes are limited to no more than 10 people